About Men’s Treatment Centre (MTC)
The MTC provides drug rehabilitation services to males with addiction disorders in a residential setting for at least one year and aftercare support one year after treatment completion.
- Pre admission/engagement assessment and preparation.
- Random observed drug screens.
- Collaborative client-centred treatment planning.
- Psych education and process groups.
- Individual, family and relationship counselling and support.
- Spirituality-Church, Bible study, devotions, 12 STEPS; sponsorship.
- Relapse prevention â€“ anger management and assertiveness training.
- Relaxation and coping skills â€“ art therapy.
- Discharge, transitional planning; vocational readiness â€“GED class, volunteerism.
- Community re-entry â€“ transitional phase â€“ self-care, budgeting, organization and planning skill development.
Categories: Abuse - Drugs and Alcohol, Abuse - Physical, Advocacy, AIDS and HIV, Behavioural Problems, Care Homes (rest, nursing & group homes), Counselling, Dental Health, Education, Emotional Problems, Financial Assistance and Budgeting, Health - Mental, Health - Physical, Housing, Rent and Tenancy, Law and Legal, Life Skills, Mentoring, Parenting, Pregnancy and Family Planning, Respite Care