Individual Home Care Provider
- Skilled Caregiver Nursing Associate (NA or Geriatric Aide/Nursing Assistant)
- Learning Disabilities
- Assisting in mobility transfers
- Use of mechanical lift
With caregiver’s car
- Full time
- Take and record health measurements such as BP, weights
- Range of motion exercises
- Simple clean wound care
- Assist persons with medical devices such as catheters, oxygen.
- Remind or prompt for medication taking.
- Assisting in scheduling, keeping medical appointments
- Non smoker
- Pet friendly