About Oral Health
Promotes the dental health of Bermuda's children, of those institutionalized and persons eligible for care so as to provide Bermuda with a population which has experienced a minimum of dental diseases.
- Oral health services in the school, community or clinical setting.
- Preventive consultative services such as oral health education, oral hygiene instruction and dietary counseling.
- Clinical preventive care such as dental prophylaxis, scaling and polishing, fluoride treatment, sealants and preventive resin restorations.
- Restorative care including dental restorations, routine dental surgery, limited endodontic treatment, treatment of periodontal disease.
- Comprehensive dental care under general anaesthesia for appropriately selected patients.
Categories: Dental Health, Department of Health, Education, Government & Quangos, Health - Physical