About Oral Health
To Improve oral health status for all Bermudian residents.
- Oral health services in the school, community or clinical setting.
- Preventive consultative services such as oral health education, oral hygiene instruction and dietary counseling.
- Clinical preventive care such as dental prophylaxis, scaling and polishing, fluoride treatment, sealants and preventive resin restorations.
- Restorative care including dental restorations, routine dental surgery, limited endodontic treatment, treatment of periodontal disease.
- Comprehensive dental care under general anaesthesia for appropriately selected patients.
Categories: Dental Health