Individual Home Care Provider
Type of Provider:
- Skilled Caregiver Nursing Associate (NA or Geriatric Aide/Nursing Assistant)
Years of Care Experience:
- Learning Disabilities
- Use of mechanical lift
With client’s car
- Part time
- Live out
Health Care Services (may require NA or RN):
- Take and record health measurements such as BP, weights
- Range of motion exercises
- Simple clean wound care
- Assist persons with medical devices such as catheters, oxygen.
- Remind or prompt for medication taking.
- Assisting in scheduling, keeping medical appointments