About Women’s Treatment Centre
The WTC provides drug rehabilitation services to addicted females in a residential setting for at least one year and Aftercare support two years after treatment completion.
- Pre admission/engagement assessment and preparation.
- Random Observed Drug screens.
- Collaborative Client-centred Treatment Planning.
- Psych education and Process Groups.
- Individual, family and relationship counselling and support.
- Spirituality-Church, Bible Study, Devotions, 12 STEPS; Sponsorship.
- Relapse Prevention â€“ Anger Management and Assertiveness Training.
- Relaxation and coping skills-Arts Therapy, Massage and Reflexology.
- Discharge, Transitional Planning; Vocational Readiness â€“ GED Class, Volunteerism.
- Community Re-entry â€“ Transitional Phase-Self Care , Budgeting, Organization and planning skill development.
- Community Living-Womenâ€™s community Transitional Residence.
- Work Life Balance-Physical and Mental Health Care.
Categories: Abuse - Drugs and Alcohol, AIDS and HIV, Behavioural Problems, Care Homes (rest, nursing & group homes), Dental Health, Education, Emotional Problems, Financial Assistance and Budgeting, Health - Mental, Health - Physical, Homeless Adults and Families, Housing, Rent and Tenancy, Life Skills, Mentoring, Parenting, Pregnancy and Family Planning, Respite Care