About Tomorrow’s Voices
To provide services to children and adults diagnosed with Autism, PDD, or other developmental disabilities from the ages of two and above.
- Applied behavioural analysis/verbal behaviour therapy.
- Comprehensive behavioural treatment.
- Natural Environment teaching.
- Functional behavioural assessments.
- Assessments using the ABLLS and VBMAPP and other diagnostic assessments.
- In home/School/Community Therapy.
- IEP writing/advocacy and consultation in schools/classrooms/Homes.
- Training Institute â€“ Workshops for allied health professionals/ educators and parents.
- Inclusion/mainstreaming and community integration.
- Daily living skills and feeding problems.
- Behaviour modification.
- Social skills Programme/Respite.
Categories: Advocacy, After-school / Summer School Programmes, Behavioural Problems, Charity, Disability - Cognitive and Learning, Life Skills