About STAR (Supportive Therapy for Persons with AIDS and their families)
To give comprehensive support to persons infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Professional counselling offered to children by appointment.
- Support to clients in both hospitals, Agape' House, prisons, schools, court etc.
- Referrals to all relevant agencies and services.
- Ongoing support to families after death of loved ones.
- Assistance with funeral arrangements.
- Housing, Transportation, Educational Seminars and Private and Public Presentations etc.
Categories: Advocacy, AIDS and HIV, Counselling, Education, Health - Mental, Health - Physical