About Salvation Army (The) – Food Bank
The Salvation Army offers a variety of services and programs throughout Bermuda for members of the communities that they serve. These activities are motivated by a belief that each individual possesses an inherent worth and dignity. It is the goal of The Salvation Army to restore dignity and hope in the lives of those they serve through these programs as they experience times of need.
- Food bank and emergency housing
- North Street Hall Foodbank- Tuesday to Friday between 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
*At the Food Bank, you are required to have 1 photo ID (work permit or driver’s license) and 1 document (bill,
bank statement, etc.)
- Street Ministry Van (Hamilton)
Monday to Saturday @ 5:15 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.
- St. George's Church, 6 Governor’s Alley, St. George’s
Wednesdays & Fridays from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00p.m.
- West End Community Church, 15 Cambridge Road, Somerset
Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Categories: Charity, Food / Food Pantry, Homeless Adults and Families, Meals