About Court Services
To provide comprehensive assessments and risk analysis; enforcement of statutory Orders; case management and treatment services to promote community safety.
- Enforcement and monitoring of statutory Orders from the Courts and Parole Board
- Comprehensive social and psychological assessments
- Assessments and referrals for substance involved individuals by Bermuda Assessment and Referral Centre (BARC)
- Risk assessment screenings
- Treatment, maintenance and psychological assessments on sex and violent offenders, as well as other community-based cognitive programmes for offenders.
- Electronic monitoring, urinalysis screenings and curfew checks surveillance
- Programmes and groups aimed at minimising risks and reducing recidivism, such as cognitive and life skills
- Specialty court programmes, i.e. Drug Treatment Court Programme, Mental Health Treatment Programme.
Categories: Abuse - Drugs and Alcohol, Advocacy, Behavioural Problems, Emotional Problems, Health - Mental, Law and Legal, Life Skills