About Coalition for the Protection of Children
To ensure that children in Bermuda have equal access to opportunities and grow up in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Therapeutic intervention and empowerment for families
- Medical and emergency financial support
- Family mediation
- School/student conflict resolution and mediation services, including restorative practices training
- Professional development training in mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Preventative education to primary school students in the Speak Up Be Safe Program
- Subsidies for educational endeavours so that parents can upgrade their skills.
- FOOD AID:
- Breakfast for Every Child Program
- Food Storehouse for Families In Need.
- Child rights, child protection and social justice advocacy.
Categories: Advocacy, Financial Assistance and Budgeting, Hotlines