About Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bermuda
An established charitable organisation committed to providing children, primarily from single parent homes, with positive caring role models. The one-on-one relationships enhance their emotional, social and recreational well being.
- Matches adult male and female role models to boys and girls for the purpose of establishing a friendship that is fulfilling to both parties.
- Conducts conflict resolution sessions.
- Offers behavioural management advice.
- Facilitates intake of Littles, screening of Bigs and matching of Bigs to Littles.
- Provides supervision and monitoring of matches.
Categories: Charity, Mentoring