About Bermuda Red Cross
To respond locally and globally to those in need, helping the vulnerable and enabling the community to be prepared and to respond.
- Provide disaster management to empower communities to take charge of their own preparedness and recovery.
- Rent medical and baby equipment including hospital beds, wheelchairs, commodes, walkers, cribs, high-chairs and car seats.
- Provide health and safety courses to educate the public on basic first aid, CPR, AED use, babysitting, pool lifeguarding, and disaster risk reduction.
- Upstairs Closet thrift shop provides affordable clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Provide free transport for seniors to and from medical appointments.
- Thrift Shop (Upstairs Closet) - Affordable clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. Donations are gratefully accepted on days the thrift shop is open. Items are also donated to needy clients of non-profits, churches and MAWI.
- Transport â€“provide free transport for seniors to and from medical appointments: Monday â€“ Friday 9:00 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m.
Categories: After-school / Summer School Programmes, Charity, Education, Safety, Transport