About Bermuda Red Cross
To respond locally and globally to those in need, helping the vulnerable and enabling the community to be prepared and ro respond.
- Provide disaster management to empower communities to take charge of their own preparedness and recovery.
- Rental Medical and baby equipment, wheel chairs, commodes, walkers, cribs, high chairs and car seats.
Rental Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. Monday - Friday
- Provide health and safety courses to educate the public in basic First Aid, CPR AED use, pool lifeguarding and psychosocial first aid responder
- Thrift Shop provides affordable clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children. Donations are gratefully accepted on days the thrift shop is open. Items are also donated to needy clients of non-profits, churches and Mid Atlantic Wellness Institute.
Thrift Shop Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- Provide free transport for seniors to and from medical appointments.
Monday: Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Categories: Charity, Safety, Transport