About APEX Allied Health
At APEX Allied Health we know that communication goes far beyond saying words and sentences, and is vital to the life-long learning and well-being of everyone in our community. Our Speech-Language Pathologist (S-LPs) work with children and adults of all ages to promote healthy development and effective communication skills.
- • Assessment and Support for Speech Articulation and Motor Speech difficulties.
- • Assessment and Support for Difficulty with Language Comprehension and Expression.
- • Assessment and Support for Difficulties with Social Language, Problem Solving, and Cognitive-Communicative disorders.
- • Assessment and Support for Voice disorders.
- • Assessment and Support for Feeding and Swallowing difficulties and Picky Eating.
- • Assessment and Support for Difficulty with Auditory Processing and Phonological Awareness.
- • Assessment and Support for Difficulties with Reading and Writing.
Categories: Behavioural Problems, Business, Cancer Care, Counselling, Disability - Cognitive and Learning, Disability - Physical, Education, Health - Mental, Health - Physical