About Ageing and Disabilities Services
To connect, support and advise service providers and service users to enhance the quality of life for seniors and persons with disabilities.
- Provides case management and advocacy
- Processes referrals to community agencies
- Investigates allegations of elder abuse
- Recommends strategies for action to individuals, businesses, community organisations and government
- Collaborates with public/private network of stakeholders
- Provides information on education, health care, community resources and transportation
- Provides information on new technology and adaptive equipment
- Provides accessibility assessments, information and referrals.
Categories: Abuse - Physical, Advocacy, Care Homes (rest, nursing & group homes), Dementia, Disability - Cognitive and Learning, Disability - Physical, Health - Mental, Respite Care, Transport