About Tomorrow’s Voices
To treat children diagnosed with Autism, PDD, or other developmental disabilities between the ages of two and 21 years.
- Applied behavioural analysis/verbal behaviour therapy.
- Comprehensive behavioural treatment.
- Natural Environment teaching.
- Functional behavioural assessments.
- Assessments using the ABLLS and VBMAPP and other diagnostic assessments.
- In home/School/Community Therapy.
- IEP writing/advocacy and consultation in schools/classrooms/Homes.
- Training Institute – Workshops for allied health professionals/ educators and parents.
- Inclusion/mainstreaming and community integration.
- Daily living skills and feeding problems.
- Behaviour modification.
- Social skills Programme/Respite.
Categories: Behavioural Problems, Disability - Cognitive and Learning, Education