About STAR (Supportive Therapy for Persons with AIDS and their families)
To give comprehensive support to persons infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Professional counselling offered to children by appointment.
- Visits to clients in hospitals, Agape House, prisons, schools etc.
- Referrals to all relevant agencies and services.
- Ongoing support to families after death of loved ones.
- Assistance with funeral arrangements.
- Transportation, education and presentations.
Categories: Advocacy, AIDS and HIV, Counselling, Education, Health - Mental, Health - Physical