About PALS Cancer Care in Bermuda
To provide cancer patients with quality care primarily in the home setting in order to enhance quality of life. To provide support and assistance to cancer patients and their families.
- Employs five registered nurses trained in oncology that make over 6,000 visits annually.
- No charges for visits to patients and the use of medical equipment.
- Not part of the hospital, hospice or government, but works together with them all to enhance the care of our patients.
- Trained volunteers who provide moral support, friendship and transport for our patients.
- In order to exist relies on donations, in addition to our ongoing fundraising events.
Categories: Cancer Care, Health - Physical