About Maternal Health and Family Planning
To provide counselling and evaluation of women of childbearing age on matters of reproductive health. This includes family planning, pregnancy care for under/uninsured women, prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, screening for cervical health and other female related cancers.
- Services for the early detection of pregnancy.
- Antenatal care of under/uninsured women including FREE childbirth classes.
- Appropriate immunisation for pregnant women.
- Birth control including emergency contraception. Clients under 16 years of age must attend with a parent or legal guardian.
- Pap testing.
- Health promotion talks.
- Breast examinations.
- Sexually transmitted infection screening, contact tracing, and treatment.
Categories: Health - Physical, Pregnancy and Family Planning