About House of Esther
To provide long-term and/or short-term care for seniors and disabled persons who are ambulatory, independently mobile, have minor decreased mobility, or decreased functional disabilities (mental or physical). Minimum supervision or assistance with activities of daily living.
- Nurse Consultant, Medical Consultant (Physician)
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Supervision of medications
- Recreational therapy & Rehab Support
- Physically non-demanding activities
- Community Activities
- Escort to appointments, services & shopping.
- Assistance accessing health & therapy services.
Categories: Business, Care Homes (rest, nursing & group homes)