About Child and Family Services
To promote and protect the best interest and social well- being of children, adults and families in order to enhance their social functioning and quality of life.
- Administrative Services
- Child Protective Services
- Family Preservation Services
- Counselling and Life Skill Services
- Youth at Risk Services
- ADOPTION SERVICES:
- Foster Care Services
- Residential Treatment Services
- Day Care Services.
- Court and Mediation Services
Categories: Abuse - Drugs and Alcohol, Abuse - Physical, Advocacy, Behavioural Problems, Counselling, Hotlines, Life Skills, Respite Care, Safety