About Bermuda Paralympic Association
To encourage, support and motivate all persons with a disability to participate in sports.
- Encourage more athletes with disabilities to participate in sports.
- Support para-athletes to achieve personal excellence in their chosen sport up to the level of World Championship and Paralympic Games.
- Endorse sporting opportunities at the grass root level.
- Encourage other sporting bodies to embrace and include persons with physical disabilities.
- Provide financial help to athletes when possible to participate in World, Parapan American and Paralympic Games.
- Sports offered: Athletics, Bocci, equestrian, goalball, sailing, swimming, wheelchair basketball, and wheelchair tennis.
Categories: Disability - Physical, Health - Physical, Leisure Activity