About Assessment and Treatment Unit
To provide comprehensive assessment, supervision, case management and treatment services for offenders and other high risk individuals, especially substance abusers.
- Assessment and Treatment Unit – comprehensive social and psychological assessments.
- Bermuda Assessment and Referral Centre (BARC) – Substance abuse assessments and recommendations for treatment options.
- Comprehensive social inquiry and pre-release reports.
- Community-based offender programmes (e.g. sex and violent offenders, anger management, life skills, etc.).
- Community service orders.
- Mental Health Treatment Court Programme.
Categories: Advocacy, Behavioural Problems, Law and Legal, Life Skills