About Action on Alzheimer’s and Dementia
To support those affected by dementia in Bermuda.
- Awareness and education regarding dementia for families and the healthcare community
- Activities including therapeutic art and music
- Monthly support group meetings for family members and persons with dementia
- Financial assistance for care giving (means tested); coordination of in-home caregivers
- Dementia-specific occupational therapy services â€” at home visits, cognitive assessments, care planning, dementia care mapping etc.
Categories: Adult Day Activities, Advocacy, Disability - Cognitive and Learning, Education