The online Directory of Helping Services consists of helping agencies in Bermuda that offer support services to families and children, seniors and persons with disabilities.
Inclusion of an agency does not imply endorsement by the Ministry of Health. The Directory simply offers an inventory of eligible organisations that provide helping services. Contact each agency for details about their services and fees.
Finding an organisation
Find organisations providing a service or services you require by searching the online Directory of Helping Services. You can search the Directory in three ways:
- Search by a key term – Enter a word or phrase that is of interest to you and press enter to produce a list of organizations related to your search.
- Filter by population and/or category – The filters will apply immediately and show you the list on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select a population(s)
- Select population (s) and category(ies)
- Select a category or multiple categories
- Browse the Directory – Scroll through the alphabetical listing of featured organizations. Select the one you wish to view.
If you wish to search only for a registered charity, or Government agency, ensure that you select the categories for these and that will filter-out businesses.
To return to your filtered search, use the back button on your screen. It will be saved.
We hope you will find the Directory helpful in identifying appropriate services and support programmes.